[Bpsfaculty] Mark your calendars - Faculty Job Search Candidate

Louis Santiago santiago at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 24 09:26:32 PDT 2023

Dear Botany Faculty,

First of all, thank you for populating the schedule of our first candidate, she now has a full schedule with a wide range of department members so we are all ready for tomorrow. I also wanted to get you the times and dates of the seminars for all of the candidates to put on your calendars now (All are on Tuesdays at 3). I will circulate the meeting schedules of the candidates as their interviews come up, but for now, the seminars are:

Catherine Hulshof, Tuesday April 25, 3-4, Orbach Library Room 240
Natalia Umaña, Tuesday May 2, 3-4, Winston Chung Hall 205/206
Christopher Catano, Tuesday May 9, 3-4, Orbach Library Room 240
Benedicte Bachelot, Tuesday May 23, 3-4, Orbach Library Room 240

Pleas let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Lou.

Louis Santiago
santiago at ucr.edu