[Bpsfaculty] Your input is crucial

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 1 12:04:01 PDT 2022

Greetings all,
I would like to thank you for your time and the critical input helping us to identify Nex seq 2000 as the most needed instrument by the majority.  As such, we will proceed and use the lottery fund to purchase the Nex seq 2000 that contrary to my understanding was not yet purchased when I sent you the first email (see blow).

We will pursue alternative funding channels for the purchase of the Ascend.

Again, my sincere thanks for your time and your voice.

Be powerful and have a gran long weekend.

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521