[Bpsfaculty] Student placement data for Grad program review

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 5 16:06:25 PDT 2022

Thanks to those who have updated the student placement spreadsheet.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-6Sl9rMRgAm86lmqLIoOYe8goLfinGOJ/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108547712639255893478&rtpof=true&sd=true

I’m waiting to hear from Graduate Division about whether to add students who graduated in Summer 22 and MS students, and will update you if we need that information.

If you haven’t already checked, please take a few minutes to see if current position and contact information are correct for your students.

We need to provide this information to Graduate Division next week.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu