[Bpsfaculty] First Friday at 4 - coming up this Friday!

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Thu May 5 09:27:42 PDT 2022

Hello All,

As it is the beginning of May, it is time again for our First Fridays at 4 (FFF) meetup of BPSC Faculty at the Barn! Please join us if you can to enjoy a beverage on the patio and the lovely warm weather we are having before heading out for the weekend.

We hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the Faculty Engagement Committee
Jaimie, Dawn, and Dave

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155