[Bpsfaculty] TAs needed for Spring 22 BPSC 104

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:38:44 PST 2022

Dear BPSC faculty,

As mentioned in Monday's faculty meeting, CNAS is currently experiencing an extreme shortage of graduate students willing to serve as TAs. As a result of this, we are in urgent need of TAs covering lab sections of BPSC 104 in the upcoming spring quarter. If any of the graduate students or postdocs in your lab is interested and available to serve as TA/instructor for BPSC 104 lab sections in Spring 22, please have them email me as soon as possible (thomas.eulgem at ucr.edu<mailto:thomas.eulgem at ucr.edu>).

Thank you very much.

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Eulgem
Professor of Plant Cell Biology
Teaching Vice Chair, BPSC
Center for Plant Cell Biology & Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Department of Botany & Plant Sciences
Genomics 3234A
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Office phone: 951 827 7740; Lab phone: 951 827 7955
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program in Next Generation Plant Biology (http://cepceb.ucr.edu/reu/).
Faculty profile: https://profiles.ucr.edu/app/home/profile/teulgem
web site: https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/thomas-eulgem/home