[Bpsfaculty] Congratulations to Loralee

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 26 11:30:20 PDT 2021

POWER, I am flying.
 We are so much powerful with colleagues such as Loralee.

Congratulations, way to go and keep the fire of UCR alive and well.  Well-deserved recognition.  Pity we cannot celebrate in person.

Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370
http://iigb.ucr.edu<http://iigb.ucr.edu/>
http://kdehesh-lab.ucr.edu<http://kdehesh-lab.ucr.edu/>