[Bpsfaculty] graduate recruitment - February 12 (Friday)

David C Nelson david.nelson at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 12 20:03:10 PST 2021

Dear Plant Biology faculty,

Our graduate program recruitment date will be on Friday, February 12 this year. Please mark your calendars.

For obvious reasons, the event will be held online. We plan for candidates to have Zoom meetings with faculty and graduate students. If you have any ideas for how we can best show off our campus and facilities given the circumstances, please let me know. On the bright side, candidates will not need to be shuttled from place to place and should remain on schedule!

Best,

Dave

David Nelson
Associate Professor of Genetics