[Bphystudent] Graduation Application Deadline: January 30th

Marlene Garcia marlene.garcia at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 18 17:03:24 PST 2023

Dear students,

If you are graduating this Winter, 2023, please make sure to submit the Graduation Application by Monday, January 30th.

Please confirm with me by replying to this email; that way, I can verify your Degree to ensure nothing is pending.
Log into R'Web, click "Graduation Grades & Test Scores," and click "Graduation Application."

Best,

Marlene Garcia
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Marleneg at ucr.edu<mailto:Marleneg at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-4429
(STAP/STAT, BPHY, CMDB)
Book an appointment:
https://doodle.com/bp/marlenegarcia1/book-an-appointment-with-me-
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D92B5E.C5F8AFF0]

[https://mx.technolutions.net/proxy/OJn0Yz2oDqLa_yfMWnRS6o21hQQn8up47xzZgDa7DCQ8kIws9vcWhNJtnh-n09BtagUyy6bs309jq0JVhMaMBw]

***ATTENTION GRADUATE STUDENTS***

The Application to Graduate is now available for Winter 2023. If you plan to graduate with your Master's or PhD in Winter 2023, in addition to advancing to candidacy, you must also submit a Graduation Application by Monday, January 30th. To submit an application, please log into R'Web, click on "Graduation Grades & Test Scores" and then click "Graduation Application".

For more detailed information about graduation procedures, along with deadline dates, please visit our website<https://mx.technolutions.net/ss/c/3umeT0p8JC2YP-dw0QylhL2NVdwcCn0oZX1Gn0jB5BQBBZXyCo3wKMBn0ka3tF0jTFVF5voTeAKrbiafpFeF-A/3sp/j4mXc7taRzqS4pnCnCaaPw/h0/YBnMqEaKE8-gSTqagjWZNyAZAl1x56D_9Rr2FAUsACM>.