[Bphystudent] FW: Calling For Participants

Fidel Rivas fidelr at exch.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 24 09:45:41 PDT 2022

Good morning,

Please see the email below and reply to the original email if you are interested in participating.

Sincerely,

Fidel Rivas
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
fidelr at ucr.edu<mailto:fidelr at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-5688
Plant Biology (PLBL), Environmental Toxicology (ENTX) & BioPhysics (BPHY)
https://doodle.com/bp/fidelrivas/fidel-rivas-bookable-calendar