[Bphystudent] Fwd: Biophysics-relevant summer workshop

Fidel Rivas fidelr at exch.ucr.edu
Tue Jun 7 13:13:17 PDT 2022

BPHY graduate students,

Please see the email below about a Computational Chemistry and Biophysics Workshop.

Sincerely,

Fidel Rivas
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
fidelr at ucr.edu<mailto:fidelr at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-5688
Plant Biology (PLBL), Environmental Toxicology (ENTX) & BioPhysics (BPHY)
https://doodle.com/mm/fidelrivas/fidel-rivas-bookable-calendar
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D87A70.5969EE70]

Dear colleagues,

The Chang group will hold a free one-and-a-half-day Computational Chemistry and Biophysics Workshop!

Recent advances in computers have provided powerful tools to study molecular binding, chemical catalysis, enzyme function, drug design/discovery, etc. Therefore, the Chang group from the Department of Chemistry is offering a summer workshop for college students in which we introduce ideas about how we use computers to study chemical/biological systems.

The workshop will be held in person on the UCR campus (free parking) on June 16 - 17, 2022. A flyer is also attached. Please pass the message to your students who may be interested in the workshop.

Registration is required: https://forms.gle/2kUxCym17MvkiWf69

Details: http://chemcha-gpu0.ucr.edu/outreach/
Agenda: http://chemcha-gpu0.ucr.edu/workshop2022/