[Bphystudent] BMSC Departmental GSA Holiday Donation Drive: THANK YOU!

Elyza Do edo012 at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 22 09:13:58 PST 2022

Hello all,
Thank you to everyone who participated in our holiday drive! Because of your generosity, we were able to donate twenty $25 Amazon gift cards, over 20 gifts, and dozens of non-perishable food items to support our youth at the César E. Chávez Community Center - Youth Opportunity Center.
If you would like to learn more about the community center or would like to make another donation, please visit César E. Chávez Community Center - Bobby Bonds Park or contact Elyza Do for more information.
Once again, thank you for your generosity. We wish you and your loved ones a restful holiday season.
In gratitude,
Biomedical Sciences Departmental Graduate Student Association
--

Elyza A. Do (She/Her)Ph.D. Student | Hsiao LaboratorySchool of Medicine Representative | BMSC Dept. GSAUniversity of California, Riverside School of Medicine
Division of Biomedical Sciencesedo012 at ucr.edu | elyza.do at medsch.ucr.edu | (909) 529-3081