[Bphystudent] Comprehensive Exam

Fidel Rivas fidelr at exch.ucr.edu
Wed Apr 6 13:20:56 PDT 2022

Good afternoon BPHY Graduate students,

There has been some confusion about the exam on Friday, June 17th and I wanted to clarify the information.

The exam on Friday, June 17th, 2022 from 10AM to 1PM will be the written comprehensive exam, which students should take at the end of their first year and no later than the end of their second year. The exam will take place at Boyce Hall 2476.

If you have any questions regarding the qualifying exams or the timeline for completing those, please email me and I will be more than happy to address those questions separately. Sorry for the confusion and as always, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Fidel Rivas
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
fidelr at ucr.edu<mailto:fidelr at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-5688
Plant Biology (PLBL), Environmental Toxicology (ENTX) & BioPhysics (BPHY)
https://doodle.com/mm/fidelrivas/fidel-rivas-bookable-calendar
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D849B8.E91E5940]