[Bphystudent] CNAS GSAC Advising Mode Survey - Due 4/6

Fidel Rivas fidelr at exch.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:41:10 PDT 2022

Dear BPHY Grad Students,

The GSAC office is conducting a brief survey of graduate student advising modes: your experience with virtual advising so far, and your preferences for advising modes in the future. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete.

Survey link (please respond by April 6):

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6g6xqGGD1XmGKJo

We hope to learn from the pandemic virtual environment and bring the best parts forward into our future advising services. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Please contact me if you have any questions, and thank you in advance for your participation.

Sincerely,

Fidel Rivas
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
fidelr at ucr.edu<mailto:fidelr at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-5688
Plant Biology (PLBL), Environmental Toxicology (ENTX) & BioPhysics (BPHY)
https://doodle.com/mm/fidelrivas/fidel-rivas-bookable-calendar
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D845A4.3C550EB0]