[Bphystudent] REOPENED: CNAS Life Sci TA Application for 21S

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:16:04 PST 2021

Dear CNAS Life Sciences Graduate Students,

CNAS is in need of additional TA applicants for Spring 2021 so TA applications for courses in the life sciences (BCH, BIOL, BPSC, CBNS, ENTM, MCBL) are REOPENED!!!   The deadline to submit an application is Friday, March 5, 2021.

Please logon to http://taonline.ucr.edu to submit your application if you did not do so before and now can be considered for a TA..

If you have any trouble with the application or have questions, please let me know right away and I will be happy to help.

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center