[Bphystudent] Winter 2022 Course Enrollment

Fidel Rivas fidelr at exch.ucr.edu
Tue Dec 14 15:49:59 PST 2021

Dear BPHY Students,

Congratulations on making it through Fall Quarter 2021!

It is now time to turn your attention to Winter 2022.

Please confirm that you are enrolled in 12 units for full time student status.

Clear any holds that are stopping you from registering, and contact me right away if you are not sure what the hold is for or what the steps are to clear it.

I am here to help, let me know if you need a hand planning for winter.

Fidel Rivas
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
fidelr at ucr.edu<mailto:fidelr at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-5688