[Bphystudent] GDIV 403 and Fall Registration

Antonio Knox antonio.knox at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 30 11:54:12 PDT 2021

Dear BPHY Graduate Students,

We have some students who have not registered for the fall quarter at this time, please note that if you are not registered for at least 12 units your tuition and fees will not disburse which will leave you with a balance on your account. Also, GDIV 403 is needed to fulfill your professional development requirement so please be sure to register for this course as well as it is only offered in the fall quarter yearly. If you have any questions about your individual schedule or need any help with prerequisite issues, reply to me separately and we can get it taken care of.

Thank you,

Antonio Knox, B.S.
Student Services Advisor 2
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Environmental Toxicology, Biophysics, and Neuroscience Graduate Programs
1140 Batchelor Hall
951 827-6746

antonio.knox at ucr.edu<mailto:antonio.knox at ucr.edu>