[Bphystudent] Gap in Payment for Fellowship Recipients Spring - Summer

Antonio Knox antonio.knox at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 21 12:26:19 PDT 2021

Dear Graduate Students,

As we are nearing the midway point of the spring quarter, I wanted to take the time to reach out to you regarding your financial disbursement schedule for those of you who are currently receiving fellowships so you can budget and plan accordingly. Most of you who are on fellowship now will be transitioning to an employed position via GSR or TA for the summer quarter. The first summer disbursement will be August 1st, so there is a big gap from you getting paid in the beginning of spring (March) and the first disbursement for summer (August). Please be sure to budget and plan accordingly especially if you have rent and other financial obligations with a monthly expense. Whether you are a first year student or continuing student, the gap in between payments will be the same. If you have any additional questions and/or concerns feel free to let me know.

Thank you,

Antonio Knox, B.S.
Student Services Advisor 2
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Environmental Toxicology, Biophysics, and Neuroscience Graduate Programs
1140 Batchelor Hall
951 827-6746

antonio.knox at ucr.edu<mailto:antonio.knox at ucr.edu>