[Bphyfaculty] Reminder: BPHY Fall 2023 New Student Orientation Social Hour

Marlene Garcia marlene.garcia at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 20 08:13:07 PDT 2023

Dear Biophysics Faculty and Students,

We are excited to announce our first in-person new student orientation since the pandemic. Please join us in welcoming our newest students.

Date: September 20th, 2023.
Social hour: 1:40 -2:20 pm: Coffee and pastry will be served
Location: Physics Building, PHYS 3035

Please note that there have been changes to the time and location compared to the previous email sent by Marlene. Due to scheduling conflicts with other meetings on the same day, we had to make adjustments

Looking forward to seeing you,

Best regards,

Roya

Roya Zandi