[Botanystaff] BPS Admin Staff - MOVE

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 7 11:00:33 PST 2024

Good morning,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA707C.0E169EB0]

As the renovation is now close to completion, we are asking all those staff in the Genomics Building to move back.  We kindly ask that you move back to your temporary office locations on the 2nd floor of Batchelor Hall, that you had been previously assigned.  Once the new carpet is in and the configuration of the BKM cubicles is complete, we will then move you back into your original offices.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839