[Botanystaff] IIGB Staff Promotion Announcement - Ben Terao

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 29 09:38:51 PST 2024

Good morning,

I am pleased to announce that Ben Terao, was selected as our top candidate for the IIGB Financial Analyst 2 position.

We would like to take the time to congratulate Ben on his new analyst venture within the IIGB unit.  Ben has been with the unit for sometime and has grown immensely in all areas of the unit.  His exceptional customer service, knowledge of the billing processes, mentoring of incoming staff and dedicated work in the unit has given him the experience to now move onto a bigger role within the unit.  He will be training on the IIGB/CEPCEB financial statements, budgets, and contracts & grants to assist with PI's proposals within the unit.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer

Financial Administrative Officer

Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106

Phone:  951-827-3839