[Botanystaff] FW: 950464 Batchelor Hall - Botany Admin Move 7/11

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 30 15:24:31 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

They have scheduled us to move on the morning of Tuesday, 7/11/23.

                            [cid:image002.png at 01D9AB66.26F9CFA0]

Next week we will need to get a list of all items each of you would like moved into the offices on the other side of the building.  I will be moving Isaac’s and Toni’s phone lines into their temporary offices, but since the rest of you primarily use zoom, I didn’t place others in the request.  If any of you would like the phones forwarded to their temporary offices, please email me so I can add to the order.

I will be sending you a copy of the floor plan, so you all can see where your temporary offices will be located.  😊

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839