[Botanystaff] Staff Promotion Announcement - Ben Terao

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 7 11:32:59 PDT 2023

Good morning,

I am pleased to announce that Ben Terao, was selected as our top candidate for the IIGB Financial Service Analyst 2 position.  He has temporarily been serving in this position, as well as overseeing the front desk in the IIGB unit and has done a fabulous job.

We would like to take the time to congratulate Ben on his new analyst venture within the IIGB unit.  He will be processing all of the billing, financial statements and budget forecasting for all the centers(Metabolomics, Proteomics, Bioinformatics and Genomics Core), along with training on contracts & grants.

Currently, Amanda Pattek has been in training with Ben to take over the front desk position.  They have both been doing a fantastic job and I feel the IIGB Admin Unit has really started coming together.

Again, I would like to say a very special thank you, to our whole team of staff who have continued to lend a helping hand to each other with training and taking on extra duties, while we get the IIGB unit fully staffed.  I understand this is a challenging time, and truly appreciate everyone's effort in assisting to keep the departments running efficiently.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839