[Botanystaff] FW: Staff Assembly - Spring 2023 Get Recognized Award Ceremony

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 18 18:46:40 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

This was quite a surprise, but I couldn’t have been a success without my fabulous all-star team.  Please let me know if you would like to attend the lunch for this Thursday, July 20th.

If you could let me know by tomorrow, I can then send in the headcount.

Thank you.  😊

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106