[Botanystaff] Oracle R'Space Link

Jessica J Gonzalez jessica.gonzalez at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 5 08:39:47 PDT 2023

Good morning Everyone!

We have been noticing a lot of users are unable to see Oracle Financials in their authorized applications after being granted access. While I am not sure why we are unable to see it, I was able to find a link to Oracle by customizing my R'Space and adding a portlet. You can also use the search bar at the top right of R’Space and a link should pop up.

Just wanted to share in case you are trying to start exploring and are unable to find it. Access must be granted by April or Maria so if you have any questions regarding access please contact them. 😊

[cid:image001.png at 01D9AF1B.6D4B9CF0]

Jessica J. Gonzalez

Research Administrator
3401 Watkins Dr. | Riverside, CA  92521
2122 Batchelor Hall
Office: 951.827.6687 | Zoom: jessica.gonzalez<https://ucr.zoom.us/my/jessica.gonzalez>
[cid:image002.png at 01D9AF1B.6D4B9CF0]<https://plantbiology.ucr.edu/>
Remote Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm