[Botanystaff] FW: News - Departure of Xuemei Chen

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:19:22 PST 2023

Good afternoon,

I am forwarding an email in regards to Dr. Xuemei Chen, that Patty sent out on Friday.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839
Fax:        951-827-4437
april.meinzer at ucr.edu<mailto:april.meinzer at ucr.edu>

In-person office hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual office hours:  Monday & Thursday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm