[Botanystaff] FW: Welcome Aljonn Wright, BMPN FOM

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 7 14:15:23 PST 2023

FYI.

From: Cnasdeptadministrators <cnasdeptadministrators-bounces at lists.ucr.edu> On Behalf Of Christine Morgando
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2023 1:59 PM
To: cnasdeptadministrators at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: [CNASDeptAdministrators] Welcome Aljonn Wright, BMPN FOM

Dear Colleagues,

Please help me welcome BMPN's successful candidate as Financial Operations Manager, Aljonn Wright.

He is a UCR alumni. He earned his BA in Business Administration with a minor in Economics here and he earned his MBA in Management Accounting at National University. Aljonn brings 11+ years of experience to UCR in financial operations from a local nonprofit and a multi-million dollar furniture distribution company. He also earned multiple certifications relating to payroll, finance, and business operations. Notably, Aljonn assisted with launching the new Oracle financial system at his current institution which will be beneficial to our department with UCR's transition to Impact23. Please stop by Boyce Hall 1491 to welcome him once he starts tomorrow, Wednesday, 02/08/23.

Sincerely,
Christine

Christine Morgando | Financial Administrative Officer
[UCR-Logo_BMPN-Administrative-Unit_RGB]
Serving the Departments of
Biochemistry
Microbiology & Plant Pathology
Nematology

1425 Boyce Hall
Currently working remotely through March 2023.
Virtually stop by my office on Zoom: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/4775633893
Find helpful Proposal & Award Resources: https://bmpn.ucr.edu/proposal-and-award-assistance
Phone: 951-827-3048
Fax:  951-827-4294