[Botanystaff] UPDATE: Thanksgiving Potluck for Nov 22nd

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 18 12:27:38 PST 2022

Good afternoon,

I wanted to update everyone that we are no longer going to be having a Thanksgiving potluck. We have a few people that will be out next week on vacation, so we decided to have a pizza party instead 😊

Please let me know if you plan to partake in our pizza party. We plan on having it from 11:45-1:00pm.

Hope to see you there!!!

Mariella

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure.  I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails as quickly as possible.