[Botanystaff] Thank you

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 11 10:30:37 PST 2022

Good morning,

I wanted to reach out to tell everyone, Thank you so very much for the beautiful flower arrangement you sent.  It was very pretty and so very thoughtful of you all.  I also wanted to say, Thank you for all your assistance this week on my emails and work on desk.  I truly appreciate it.

It has been a difficult week, but our family is quite close and so we all have been leaning on one another.  We knew over the past years, that this day may come but we just hadn’t expected how truly heartbroken it would leave us.  Brad and I have been walking every morning around the lake as a mental release and it’s been very nice and peaceful.

Thank you all and I wish you a very happy Friday.  I will see you all next week.  😊

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839