[Botanystaff] Adobe

Jennifer E Reising jennifer.reising at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 19 08:14:07 PST 2022

Good morning,

My apologies for the emails that came stating you no longer have access to adobe.  I have been on the phone with the rep first thing this morning because all of our renewals had already gone through. It looks like Adobe went behind the scenes and transferred us to a business account.  What this means is you need to log out of your current log in and log back in under a business rather then personal.

Jennifer Reising
Procurement Analyst
2138 Batchelor Hall
Riverside, CA  92521
Ph: 951-827-5133
e-mail: jreising at ucr.edu<mailto:jreising at ucr.edu>
[https://brand.ucr.edu/sites/g/files/rcwecm1761/files/email-signature-download.png]
In-person office hours:  Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Virtual office hours:  Wednesday & Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm