[Botanystaff] FW: CNAS FACILITIES LIAISON -- CHANGES IN BMPN ADMIN -- OCTOBER 1

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 17 14:36:32 PDT 2022

FYI.

Subject: CNAS FACILITIES LIAISON -- CHANGES IN BMPN ADMIN -- OCTOBER 1

Hello CNAS Leaders,

Few things are as challenging for CNAS as our aging space and facilities issues that are not in-step with modern science.  With a large number of faculty positions under recruitment and a growing slate of facilities needs, the Dean's Office is happy to announce that Sabrina Schuster will transition from her role as FAO of the BMPN unit to accept an interim role as Facilities Liaison reporting to me.  Sabrina's role is to work in consultation with the Deans to ensure that PD&C and Facilities Services projects are prioritized and managed to completion.  She is here to assist Department Chairs, Unit Directors and FAOs with facility related projects to smooth the way for faculty starts and minimize project timelines where possible.  Over the next year, our goal is to determine the best practices and range of responsibilities for the college level facilities role and to refine the job such that we are able to recruit for a top candidate.

With Sabrina's move to the Dean's Office,  please join me in congratulating Christine Morgando as she accepts an interim role as BMPN FAO.  Christine brings many years of experience to the position and her familiarity with BMPN operations is a welcome as she tackles administrative leadership for the unit.  Christine and Sabrina will begin the transition immediately, working together to ensure seamless support for BMPN.  Sabrina will begin working in the Dean's Office on a full-time basis on October 1, 2022.

My thanks to both Christine and Sabrina for their willingness, creativity and dedication as we navigate this change.

Jennifer Farias
Chief Financial & Administrative Officer
CNAS Deans Office | College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences
University of California, Riverside

Office:  951-827-6067  | Fax:  951-827-5104 | jennifer.farias at ucr.edu<mailto:jennifer.farias at ucr.edu>

[CNAS horiz logo transp bckgrnd]