[Botanystaff] Admin Holiday Party- Tuesday, December 21st 3:00-5:00pm

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 17 11:01:00 PST 2021

Good morning,

Our BPS Admin Holiday Party will be held on

Wednesday Dec 21st from 3:00-5:00 pm in BH 2158

We will be doing a white elephant gift exchange. Bring a gift and join the fun, there will be something for everyone.

Also, if you are feeling festive, feel free to wear an ugly Christmas sweater or something festive!

Remember, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

[Florence County Medical Society & Alliance - 2021 Holiday Party]

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure.  I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails as quickly as possible.

[/Users/mariella/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1321185042]