[Botanystaff] UCR Staff Assembly Holiday Party

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 13 11:07:03 PST 2021

Good afternoon,

Just a friendly reminder.....

Don't forget to join Staff Assembly for our "Flannels & Frost" Holiday Party<https://events.ucr.edu/event/ucr_staff_assembly_holiday_party_flannels_frost_1437>, on Wed., Dec. 15, at the Barn. We'll be giving away Staff Assembly mugs, hot cocoa, and holiday cookies, with a chance to play games and win prizes. We're also collecting donations for R'Pantry, R'Kids, and R'Closet.

UCR Staff Assembly Holiday Party: "Flannels & Frost"

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/yagQn8yhwhkYFqAHQJetrKx_I2LnOUGFVBSmhPNJcRp57TRBGu_yt30GRVNqm_AdNvLiAO4nwWP6qKZWteEttDPxoGow7oePd49NBa7b8e1x_1KNqznBoHQv2m2v3WIdDflv3sM0]<https://events.ucr.edu/event/ucr_staff_assembly_holiday_party_flannels_frost_1437#.YZ1QIL3MLm8>

Wednesday, Dec. 15

11 a.m. - 1 p.m.

The Barn Patio

Free and open to all staff members and student employees! Wear your comfiest flannels for extra raffle tickets. Play fun games for a chance to win prizes. Enjoy some delicious hot cocoa and holiday cookies. Get your Staff Assembly souvenir mug.

Join us for holiday fun<https://events.ucr.edu/event/ucr_staff_assembly_holiday_party_flannels_frost_1437#.YZ1QIL3MLm8>