[Botanystaff] Winter Holiday Break - Alert

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 13 12:11:43 PST 2020

Good Morning,

We have been told that campus will be notifying us shortly, but I thought I would give you notice on the Winter Holiday Break.  Due to the curtailment request from UCOP, they will be adding days onto the Winter Holiday Break.  There will be a total of 6 curtailment days taken, which vacation can be used to supplement those days.  Based on the information we received in our DA meeting, the holiday break will now be from Dec 21st through Jan 3rd.

As we get additional information, it will be forwarded to you all.

April Meinzer, FAO

Botany & Plant Sciences Dept.

951-827-3938

april.meinzer at ucr.edu