[Botanypostdoc] Faculty Recruit Meeting

Daniel Koenig dkoenig at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 23 12:37:57 PST 2024

Dear All,
The top candidate, Sunil Raju, in our search for a new faculty member focused on Plant Resilience to Climate Change will come to campus for a second visit and he has asked to meet with Postdoctoral Researchers on campus. We have scheduled a time for this from 4-5pm on Tuesday, February 28th. We have a few folks who said they would attend, but I am writing to see if a few more folks might be interested/willing to meet with him. Please write to dkoenig at ucr.edu <mailto:dkoenig at ucr.edu> if you think you can meet with Sunil.

Best,
Dan