[Botanypostdoc] Rising Stars Symposium - great opportunity for postdocs to showcase their achievements

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 5 09:35:48 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,  I call your attention to a great opportunity for postdocs - https://www.salk.edu/about/diversity-equity-inclusion/rising-stars-symposium/    The symposium is dedicated to showcasing the research achievements of postdocs.

The symposium is April 10, 2024, and the deadline to apply is Nov 17, 2023.

I hope some of  you will consider applying.

Patty

Begin forwarded message: