[Botanypostdoc] Speaker line up for our Winter 2023 Seminar series

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 6 11:24:08 PST 2023

Hi All,

I am pleased to share with you an excellent line up of speakers for our seminar series this Winter! I am particularly excited to host several postdocs from our department and hear about their latest work. I will update the flier as I get more info from the speakers presenting later in the quarter. The seminars are all planned to be held in-person this quarter, except one at this point, but there will a remote option for those who cannot attend in person.

Students who are registered for BPSC250 will be receiving additional information from me in the next couple days about the course.

I hope to see you all at the seminar this quarter!

Sincerely,
Jaimie

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155