[Botanypostdoc] instructors for BPSC summer courses needed

Thomas Eulgem teulgem at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 20 15:07:17 PST 2023

Dear Faculty, Postdoc & Graduate Students,

As we received only an insufficient number of applications, we extended the
deadline for our search for primary instructors for 2023 BPSC summer
courses until  *Thursday 2/23/23*. For details, please see the original
request for applications below. Apply using the following link:

https://botanyforms.wufoo.com/forms/r9dub411jkd8f9/

Thank you,

Thomas

Dear Faculty, Postdoc & Graduate Students,

It’s time to schedule courses for *Summer 202**3.*  We are seeking Primary
Instructors for the following BPSC courses that will be offered. Please let
me know if you are interested in the Primary Instructor position*.*

   - *BPSC-011 - Plants and Human Affairs*   June 26- July 29
   - *BPSC 021 – California’s Cornucopia: Food from the Field to the Table*
    July 31- Sept 2

If you have *a Postdoc or senior graduate student* you would like to
recommend, please have them complete an application on the following link*.*

https://botanyforms.wufoo.com/forms/r9dub411jkd8f9/

The Selection Committee will have recommendations by the beginning of March
2023.

 Sincerely,

 Thomas Eulgem

Vice Chair, BPSC

Dr. Thomas Eulgem
Professor of Plant Cell Biology
Teaching Vice Chair, BPSC
Center for Plant Cell Biology & Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Department of Botany & Plant Sciences
Genomics 3234A
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
*Cell phone (951 486 1814, preferred)*; Office phone: 951 827 7740; Lab
phone: 951 827 7955
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program in Next Generation
Plant Biology (http://cepceb.ucr.edu/reu/).
Faculty profile: https://profiles.ucr.edu/app/home/profile/teulgem
web site: https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/thomas-eulgem/home