[Botanypostdoc] Meeting with assistant professor candidate Adam Jozwiak - tomorrow Dec 7, 11:15 am

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 6 08:17:58 PST 2022

Dear graduate students and postdocs,

This week we have Adam Jozwiak visiting, who is a candidate for an assistant professor position in BPSC.

We have scheduled time for graduate students and postdocs to meet with Adam in a group tomorrow, Wed Dec 7, 11:15 - 11:55 am in the Genomics Boardroom (1101).  I apologize for the short notice.

I hope that some of you will be able to take the time to meet with Adam and tell him about your experiences in BPSC.

I would appreciate it if you can reply to me if you can attend, so we can get an idea of how many people are available.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu