[Botanypostdoc] Seeking Plant Biology Instructor for Spring 2022 - Chapman University

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 16 10:37:06 PST 2021

 Hi All,

A plant biology teaching opportunity at Chapman University.

Best,
Loralee

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Goldsmith, Gregory" <goldsmit at chapman.edu<mailto:goldsmit at chapman.edu>>
Date: November 15, 2021 at 2:57:05 PM PST
To: louis.santiago at ucr.edu<mailto:louis.santiago at ucr.edu>, pbrando at uci.edu<mailto:pbrando at uci.edu>, thuxman at uci.edu<mailto:thuxman at uci.edu>, jdpratt at uci.edu<mailto:jdpratt at uci.edu>, mooneyk at uci.edu<mailto:mooneyk at uci.edu>, joels at ucr.edu<mailto:joels at ucr.edu>, loralee.larios at ucr.edu<mailto:loralee.larios at ucr.edu>
Subject: Seeking Plant Biology Instructor for Spring 2022 - Chapman University

Dear All,

We are seeking a plant biology instructor for a lecture and laboratory for spring 2022. It is an upper-division course with relatively low (25 students) enrollment and the freedom to shape it as someone sees fit. I would be around as a resource and all of the tools in my lab would be available. A candidate (ABD or PhD) could teach one or both of the lecture and lab, if I understand correctly.

If you know of suitable candidates, please let me know.

Thanks,
Greg

--

Gregory R. Goldsmith, Ph.D. (he/him)
Wang-Fradkin Assistant Professor of Biology