[Botanypostdoc] Supervisory Research Plant Pathologist-Geneticist-Chemist Position - USDA-ARS Fargo, ND

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 2 10:38:42 PST 2021

Good morning,

Please see email below.

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences
2118 Batchelor Hall
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521-0124

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure.  I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails as quickly as possible.

[/Users/mariella/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_459785159]

Begin forwarded message: