[Botanypostdoc] Faculty hire at University of Arizona

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 1 08:00:10 PST 2021

Good morning!

Please see email below regarding a faculty position at the University of Arizona.

Mariella

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure.  I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails as quickly as possible.

[/Users/mariella/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_422977895]

Begin forwarded message: