[Botanygraduatestudents] Fw: Sign up to host BPSC social in the Spring!

Caroline Benitez caroline.benitez at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 4 09:11:59 PST 2024

 Hi All,

We have a great line up of speakers for the Spring quarter including 3rd year talks by Angela Buehlman, Nate Collision, Taryn Dunivant, Humera Mirza, Ally Richards, and Krista Dugan and Alex Borowsky’s defense. We also have outside speaker Dr. Leslie Gonzales (MSU), and our own Dr. Phillippe Rolshausen.

If your student or lab mate is speaking, please consider signing up to host the social the follows their talk. A host is required for the beer permit and this is a very easy task. You will be provided detailed instructions the week you sign up to host. Sign up: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TUWhCa_tn0iJF8-82ZVyY-KYBsXM00cwglMQv6hOIWE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Jaimie, Dawn, and Dave
(Faculty Engagement Committee)

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Associate Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155