[Botanygraduatestudents] MPP Fungal Biologist Candidate Seminars; Louis Berrios - 3/4/2024 @ 12:00PM, Genomics Auditorium 1102A

Caroline Benitez caroline.benitez at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 1 08:11:27 PST 2024

Good Morning,

The Microbiology & Plant Pathology department will be conducting interviews of four candidates for the position of Assistant Professor in Fungal Biology.

As part of their time on campus, each candidate will be providing a seminar, which we would like to invite you to attend.

Attached, you will find the announcement that includes the seminar and biography details for our third candidate, Louis Berrios, which will take place Monday, March 4, 2024, at 12:00pm, in the Genomics Auditorium 1102A.

A Zoom link, to attend this seminar virtually has been provided below and is also noted on the attached announcement. This seminar will be recorded and made available, upon request, after the candidate has completed their review process.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

We look forward to having you all join us.

Have a wonderful day.

Zoom Link for 3/4/24 Seminar: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99712157515

Sincerely,

Lacey Grawe

Event and Chair Assistant

BMPN Administration | 1447 Boyce Hall

Office: 951.827.3598 | Fax: 951.827.4294 | lacey.grawe at ucr.edu

[cid:3e202cbe-1628-4afd-b8f4-c55a547809e2]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the me immediately by telephone at (951) 827-3598 and permanently delete all copies of this communication and any attachments.