[Botanygraduatestudents] BPSC Recruitment Poster Session -- Call for Posters

Caroline Benitez caroline.benitez at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 29 11:41:29 PST 2024

Good Morning,

The BPSC Graduate Student Recruitment is on February 23, 2024 and we will have a poster session from 3-4PM on that day. Please encourage your students to present a poster, this is a great opportunity to show off the breadth of plant biology research being done in our department! If you have interested students, please ask them to sign up to present a poster using this link<https://forms.gle/JVrT1GE7ZnaNFLV29>.

Thank you,

Ally Richards
she/her || PhD Candidate || Ezcurra Lab
Department of Botany & Plant Sciences
Center for Conservation Biology
University of California, Riverside
UCR occupies the ancestral lands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these homelands.

[cid:32fb8212-1181-42fa-8b0d-9755fbbf9438]

Caroline Benitez| Department Chair Assistant

UC Riverside, Botany and Plant Sciences

2118 Batchelor Hall | Riverside CA 92521

E-mail: caroline.benitez at ucr.edu<mailto:caroline.benitez at ucr.edu>