[Botanygraduatestudents] Thank you for supporting the BGSA!

Caroline Benitez caroline.benitez at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 16 16:03:09 PST 2024

Thank you to everyone to contributed to our ❤️SHARE THE LOVE❤️ BGSA fundraiser at the social on Wednesday. We raised $235 to support the our graduate student association. 👏👏👏

This support will go towards outreach activities like Plant DNA Day and travel grants for students to present their work at conferences.

Thanks all!

Sent by Jaimie on behalf of the FEC and the BGSA!

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Associate Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155