[Botanygraduatestudents] Reminder: BPSC Social is at 3:30 in Fall!

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 28 14:27:08 PDT 2023

Hello there,

Now that Fall quarter has officially started, I want to remind that our social will be at 3:30 (pre-seminar) each Wednesday! There will be refreshments (including snacks). Please mark your calendars for this!

You and a fellow student (or two) can also sign up to host an event if you would like. Hosting is just as easy as it was when we had this after the seminar, and just like always you will receive detailed instructions the day before. Please contribute to this event by attending and hosting one this event quarter or next!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TUWhCa_tn0iJF8-82ZVyY-KYBsXM00cwglMQv6hOIWE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Jaimie, Dawn, and Dave

(FEC)

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Associate Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155

Begin forwarded message: