[Botanygraduatestudents] Lunch w/ plant community ecologist candidate - Apr 25

Jolene Saldivar jsald023 at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 20 13:32:38 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to our grad student lunch with our first plant community ecologist candidate, Dr. Catherine Hulshof. Lunch is scheduled for Tuesday 4/25 from 11:15 am - 1:00 pm (you don’t have to stick around the entire time) in Batchelor 4141.

If you are planning to attend, please fill out this Google Form <https://forms.gle/P84XkYSMH11yMnYQ7> by noon on Monday 4/24 so that I can get an idea of how much food to order. I hope to see you there!

Thank you,
Jolene

—
Jolene Antonette Saldivar (she/her/hers)
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Botany & Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside
jsald023 at ucr.edu