[Botanygraduatestudents] Save the date - holiday celebration

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:33:23 PST 2022

To: B&PS Department

As the end of the quarter approaches, so does our annual BPSC holiday party! Please save the date for Wednesday, December 14 from 3-6pm. This year we will have a dessert contest and a handmade decoration contest - winners will receive cash prizes and departmental fame.

An invitation and more details will follow. We hope to see everyone there!

Sent on behalf of the Faculty Engagement Committee and the BGSA.

[cid:3d10c2ae-023b-4417-bccf-9b293983cbc7 at prod.exchangelabs.com]