[Botanygraduatestudents] BPSC SUMMER SESSION 2022-PRIMARY INSTRUCTOR

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 2 12:52:43 PST 2022

 Dear Faculty, Postdoc & Graduate Students,

It’s time to schedule courses for Summer 2022.  We are seeking Primary Instructors for the following BPSC courses that will be offered, please let me know if you are interested in the Primary Instructor position by 2/18/22.

  *   BPSC-011 - Plants and Human Affairs   June 20- July 23
  *   BPSC 021 – California’s Cornucopia: Food from the Field to the Table July 25- Aug 27

  *   BPSC 104- Foundations of Plant Biology (with labs)   June 20- July 23

**** We will only be offering this course if it gets approved for remote teaching****

If you have a Postdoc or senior graduate student you would like to recommend, please have them complete an application on the following link by 2/18/22 by 5:00pm.

 https://botanyforms.wufoo.com/forms/q7cjprf0nwuyqi/

The Selection Committee will have recommendations by the beginning of March 2022.

Sincerely,

Thomas Eulgem
Vice Chair, BPSC

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure.  I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails as quickly as possible.

[/Users/mariella/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_2074181726]