[Botanygraduatestudents] Recruiting recent undergrad/Masters students for Research Associate positions in LA plant biotech startup

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 7 21:47:54 PDT 2021

Good evening,

Please see email below.

Thank you,
Mariella

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences
2118 Batchelor Hall
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521-0124

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure.  I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails as quickly as possible.

[/Users/mariella/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_570308638]